Who we are
Here at Nineyards we are passionate about creating immersive spaces and design led experiences. We have a unique collection of designers, producers, story-tellers and makers with a passion for creating the incredible.
About The role
We are seeking a driven and experienced candidate who will undertake all aspects of Bookkeeping & Accounting as well as reviewing and improving our current financial and commercial systems. The role reports directly to the COO.
- Managing day-to-day bookkeeping and financial functions
- Lead our accounting team and
- Own the completion of the monthly Management Accounts in a timely manner.
- Preparation & presentation of business performance to senior partners on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparation of management reports monitoring performance against annual budget and prior year
- Assisting in annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Control and forecast income and expenditure.
- Produce annual accounts in management accounts format.
- Full responsibility for P&L
- Managing revenue reporting and analyses
- Ensuring compliance with tax & regulations
- Handle CAPEX processes and budgets.
- Assist with Procurement/Tendering process
- Qualified Accountant with prior experience in a Finance Function.
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CMA, CPA)
- Industry experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills and an ability to relay information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal & management skills.
- Strong IT and systems skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of our accounting team
- Broad practical knowledge of tax, including corporation tax and VAT
- Thorough knowledge of the end-to-end accounting procedures
- Accounting: 5 years (preferred)
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA (required)
Full-time position working in North Dublin
Exciting company to work for that is expanding rapidly
If you feel you meet some or all of the criteria please send your CV along with any references to – [email protected]