Who we are
Nineyards are a unique collection of designers, producers, story-tellers and makers with a passion for creating the incredible. Whether brand led activations, events or interior fit-outs, we create connection through experience.
About The role
Due to continued growth and in interest in our brand led experiential approach to experiential events, Nineyards would like to hear from talented, detail orientated designers with 3-5 years relevant professional experience to join our creative team.
The successful candidate will report directly to senior management and the design director and will have an unequalled opportunity to work with a team of cutting-edge, talented and like-minded individuals, in design led, experienced based events.
Some of the undertakings of the role will include:
- Working with senior management and the creative team to interpret project requirements.
- Understanding objectives clearly and responding quickly with loose ideas / sketches.
- Taking Direction and adopting a iterative approach to design.
- Creating high quality concept visuals, using sketching and/or 3d modeling techniques.
- Developing and refining designs in preparation for production, utilizing 3d modeling and CAD software to produce detailed design specification documents as well as prototyping solutions where necessary.
- Working with our in-house production team as well as external suppliers when required to develop and refine designs ensuring the original intent is maintained.
- Delivering work on time and to a consistently high standard.
- Recognised degree level qualification in Interior, Product or Industrial design.
- Ideally 3-5 years design development experience, working on brand-led projects in a similar environment with in-house design and manufacturing facilities.
- Self motivated with excellent all round communication skills.
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively through sketching.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D and 3D design and visualisation software including experience in the use of Sketchup, this is a must and also Rhino 3D, AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Ability to work as part of a flexible team, in a fast paced environment and to take direction while maintaining responsibility for individual tasks.
- Ability to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Competitive salary
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full-time position working in North Dublin
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
Please respond to the below email with your CV and references and also examples of your best work to date in A4 pdf format (30mb max). Including examples of your sketching, visualization & specifically design development, specification and detailing work.