- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: €0.00 to €50,000.00 /year
Who we are
Here at Nineyards we are passionate about creating immersive spaces and design led experiences. We have a unique collection of designers, producers, story-tellers and makers with a passion for creating the incredible.
About The role
Are you looking for a successful and challenging career in the Project Management/Design industry? Due to the growth in interest in our brand led experiential approach to fit out we are looking to develop and collate a team of innovative and industry leading project manager’s, in our ‘fit-out’ department.
The successful candidate will report directly to senior management and the project director and will have an unequalled opportunity to work with a team of cutting-edge and talented, like-minded individuals in experienced based, design led, fit outs.
The Ideal Candidate
We want a highly detail focused, motivated and experienced project manager who will join us and help shape the future of the Nineyards organisation.
We are looking for someone with experience in museum and visitor attraction fit out projects with an emphasis on creative and bespoke, design led outcomes.
Someone who has strong communication and customer relations expertise and is well experienced in managing teams.
We want a proficient PM who can keep on top of multiple projects and ensure smooth and consistent delivery within deadlines.
We want someone who can show leadership to a team with a strong focus on developing talent and identifying cost saving opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who possesses strong presentation skills with the ability to present both high level creative responses and overarching project plans at leadership level.
- Experience in attraction fit out projects is essential.
- The candidate must be able to direct the project management/design team, including motivation and professional development of the team through coaching, training and mentoring.
- The candidate must able to present design led project plans and proposals at a leadership level.
- Have the ability to evaluate project information, review all documentation, understand project brief, allocate workloads accordingly, agree on design/build programmes and cost parameters.
- The candidate must have incredibly strong customer relations skills with the ability to prove this through strong references and face to face presentation skills.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective communication channels between all stakeholders during the proposal design and build stages.
- The candidate should have 5-10 years fit out experience in a similar field and have solid project management skills.
- The candidate needs to be confident and pro-active, with leadership and delegation being attributes that will be essential.
- An ability to build and grow strong relationships with both customers and suppliers is an essential trait.
- Liaise with procurement/manufacturing departments to ensure that necessary materials are procured on time and within budget.
- The individual should be enthusiastic and self-motivated, someone who is driven and enjoys all aspects of the project from start to finish – from feasibility to fit-out keeping the aims of the client and needs of the audience at the core.
- Ensuring projects meet legal guidelines and any health and safety requirements.
- Experience in regular, daily Office Suite and MS Project usage must be demonstrated and is essential to this position.
- Experience with SketchUp and AutoCAD would be an advantage but not a necessity.
Full-time position working in North Dublin
If you feel you meet some or all of the criteria please send your CV along with any references.
Reference ID: NYPM0321