Cabinet Maker / Joiner
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: €45,000.00 to €50,000.00 /year
Who we are
Here at Nineyards we are passionate about creating immersive spaces and design led experiences. We have a unique collection of designers, producers, story-tellers and makers with a passion for creating the incredible.
About The role
Due to the growth in our brand led, experiential approach to fit out we are looking to expand our team of innovative and industry leading cabinet makers and joiners. This is a great opportunity for a driven and hard-working joiner to further develop themselves with a renowned manufacturer and installer of high-spec commercial fit-outs.
The successful candidate will report directly to senior management and the project director and will have an unequalled opportunity to work with a team of cutting-edge and talented, like-minded individuals in experienced based, design led, fit outs.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a qualified joiner with cabinet making experience who has a keen eye for detail and who works to a very high standard of workmanship.
Someone who is professional in their role but friendly and approachable with the ability to work with others in a team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of technical specifications of joinery and cabinet making products and tools.
- Fully qualified cabinet maker.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in manufacturing and furniture installations.
- The candidate needs to be confident and pro-active with strong communication skills.
- Should have experience in edge-banding and wood machining.
- The individual should be enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to work individually as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in reading and understanding technical drawings and blueprints.
- Have a full, clean driving license.
- The candidate should have their own tools, essential to the role.
- Experience of operating with CNC is desirable but not essential.
- Wood staining and finishing experience.
- Manufacturing / finishing of solid surfaces and or corian products.
Full-time position working in North Dublin
If you feel you meet the criteria please send your CV along with any references
Reference ID: NYCM0321
Application Deadline: 31/3/2021