Contract role initially with the possibility of a permanent position in three months
A little bit about us?
Nineyards comprise a strong and talented team of individuals who are passionate about connecting brands with the right people. With over 30 years combined experience, Nineyards is a leader in brand building and developing world-class events. From concept to completion, we work with some of the world’s largest brands building long-lasting strategic relationships.
A little bit about you?
- 5+ years’ design experience in the events industry, interior fit-out or similar industry
- Degree in Design or related field
- Qualified in Industrial Design or similar field
- Self-motivated and skilled designer comfortable working independently or as part of a larger design team
- Strong understanding of branding
- Proven experience leading creative projects
- Proven ability to work on and manage multiple design projects with tight timelines while maintaining a consistently high standard of work
- Experience in all phases of the design process from idea generation and communication through to detailing designs for production.
- Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas quickly with sketches or mock-ups.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with large brands in a similar field
- An understanding of technical requirements for set manufacture and event production.
- An exciting portfolio of previous work.
Studio Software – Ideal but not compulsory;
- Autodesk Sketchbook
- Sketchup Pro
- Rhino 3D
- 3D Studio Max & Vray
- Adobe CS
- Ensure all graphics, creative assets and any other relevant design material are in line with the branding guidelines for our Clients
- Ensure all briefs are completed in a timely and accurate fashion
What will you earn?
This senior appointment is a permanent position, and you will be based in our Dublin Office reporting directly to the Creative Director. As part of your role, you will also liaise closely at times with our Production and Strategic Directors.Ideally, this post will suit an experienced Senior Designer looking for future stability, or someone seeking to take the next step in their career with a leading Events, Design & Production Company. A competitive package that reflects your experience and skills is on offer with a fantastic opportunity for growth.